Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Real World

So yesterday was the first official start to entering the real world. It was nice leaving work and being able to run errands and not feel rushed to get home to do homework, or have the drive to Kennesaw. I will not miss the drive, the traffic, the school, classes, fighting for a parking spot, or spending a ridiculous amount of money on books....but I will definitly miss seeing my friends as often as I was!


I spent my evening shopping a Target.
(in which I bought this very fun black dress that I love)



I was able to spend a lot of time with my head in a book.



Playing with the little girl...



And was able to play a few rounds of Mario Kart, in which I kicked hd's butt! :)







Overall, it was a very great first night, kicking off being a grown up!












No comments:

Post a Comment