Sunday, August 2, 2009

Excitement

I am officially a Kennesaw State University Alumni!
I cannot believe it is already over!
These last four years have flown by!
It was a great day (minus the rainy weather!)
Family came in and I was able to see some very GREAT friends!





Caroline & Evan:
Thank you both so much for being able to make it!
It truly meant a lot!
Sorry I didn't get to spend more time with yall,
but we will be seeing each other soon!
Love you both!

Megan & Dusty:
You both are awesome!
Thanks so much for taking the time to join in on the big day!
And I'm so glad yall got to join us for lunch!...
And meet all the family!
Dusty-Congrats on your big day!
We are Alumni!!!
Love you both!



(I have the best friends...ever!!!)

(Thanks hd for all the love and support! Couldn't have done it without you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment