Sunday, August 23, 2009

gifts

With all the exciting events that have happened in the last
two months, means lots of shopping and presents! :)
The first exciting event was hd's birthday!
-the big 26!-
His fun gift will be the new HD Platinum 32GB Zune!
The reason for saying will is because it has yet to come out.
So once it is released, that will be his late birthday present!






Next came my graduation.
I decided I wanted the new Generation 32GB iPod Touch,
which of course has also not been released.
Therefore, I will be receiving my late graduation present
once it hits stores!




Next came our Anniversary!
I still can't believe it's been 4 years!
So this weekend we went to the Tanger Outlets
and hd surprised me with a new Coach purse!!!!
I've never owned one before, and I actually just purchased
my first one in Mexico!



He then added to my collection on Friday!
How sweet is he?! ;)




As for his Anniversary present,
well he still hasn't fully decided what he wants,
so once he does, he can get his!

1 comment:

  1. love the purses.. too bad we don't live together so i can steal haha

    ReplyDelete