Friday, April 5, 2013

Sugar Britches

So my obsession with anything and everything monogrammed, might be getting out of control, especially after my recently discovery of a shop on Facebook called Sugar Britches. They have so much cute stuff! No matter what you might be looking for, they have it!
 
Here is a sneak peek at some of the items from my recent order! Cannot wait to get my hands on them!
 
Teal scarf with pink monogram!
 
Gray shirt with pink chevron pocket and navy monogram!

Navy pajama pants with pink monogram!

This precious dress with an "M" for Molly Grace!

This bib and burp cloth with matching blanket for Annabelle Hope!

Needless to say, I am looking forward to picking up this to-die-for order!
 
Here are some other must-have items for my upcoming order!



 
Here's to all things monogrammed!

No comments:

Post a Comment