Monday, April 1, 2013

Monogram Everything

Let's be honest - what girl doesn't love a good monogram?
In this house, I believe if it's not breathing, monogram it!

For my recent bachelorette party, we went all out on any and all things monogrammed. The two favors I provided for each of my girlfriends was a monogrammed beach towel and a monogrammed tumbler cup!

I picked up the beach towels at Target, of course, and then had them monogrammed at a local embroidery shop, GLAM.

The tumblers were found on etsy at The Posh Diva shop.


I ordered a vinyl monogram to add to the beverage bucket, also from etsy, DecalMonograms.

And my lovely sister/MOH and brother-in-law made custom water bottle labels which also included a must-have monogram!
 
All good bachelorette parties include a good monogram.

Stay tuned for a peak at a few recent monogrammed purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment