Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Puzzle

So one of mine and hd's favorite things to do is....
puzzles!

We are also huge fans of the television show LOST...
So back in 2007 when I came across LOST Puzzles...
it was obviously a no-brainer!!


I ended up buying three of the four puzzles in the LOST Series.
We started working on the first puzzle immediately,
and finished it within two and half days!


Seeing as how it didn't take us long at all,
we excitingly started the second puzzle...
....well that was back in 2007 while I was living in Kennesaw...

The puzzle made the trip back to Covington....
into my new bedroom....
and eventually into the attic...
where it has sat for the last two years!!!

Two weekends ago we decided it was time
to pull the puzzle out and finish it once and for all!!
(mainly so we could start the third puzzle!!!!)







After two hard weeks of working on this
ridiculous puzzle.....it is now finished!!!!
And after all that traveling....we are only missing ONE piece.
(I was very upset when I realized this would be the case)





Hopefully we will be starting the third puzzle this weekend!

1 comment: