Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas was great this year!

We spent Christmas Eve with my family
followed by our Christmas Eve service at church!

When we arrived home, Santa had come early!!! :)
We got to open presents from my parents and Sophie
got to open her stocking! :)

Christmas morning, I couldn't seem to sleep, and was up at 7:30!!
So I woke up hd and the little girl and we opened presents from each other!

We then went to hd's parent's house and had lunch, opened presents,
made a gingerbread house, and watched only the best Christmas movie ever....
Chevy Chase National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!!!!

Also, I got Apples to Apples for Christmas,
so Megan and Dusty, yall have to come down
and play with us!!! :)


Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment