Monday, January 18, 2010

I think I may have found my calling!

At least my right now calling!

So we are all aware that I lost my job back in November.

So the past few months have been spent in front of a computer
searching anywhere and everywhere to fill this void.

With me now entering my eleventh week of being unemployed,
I've decided it's time to start a profession that I love!

With my IT Degree, my love for anything electronic,
and my sometimes present nerd side, I have now
found something that touches on a little of all of those!
DVD Slideshows!


That is my new obsession!

I'm sure you're thinking, "Well that's a strange thing
to want to do...and who wants that?"


Well weddings are the main need for a DVD Slideshow.
What is better than watching you and fiance's lives
from diapers to diamonds!
[birth to engagement!]

Another great occasion is Valentine's Day!
What is more romantic than your boyfriend, fiance, or husband
surprising you with a trip down memory lane, in pictures!

How about an Anniversary, Mother's Day,
Graduation or maybe a child's birthday party?!

Well if any of these things sound like something you might want,
contact me!

I can get a pricing list and sample videos sent your way!

Keep your eye out for a new website in the near future!! :)

1 comment:

  1. definitely hitting you up for a slideshow for Molly Grace's first birthday party!! and then you have to come!

    ReplyDelete