Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Arrival


The arrival of Nicholas Sparks' 15th Book
hit stores yesterday and I'm a proud owner! :)


I am extremely excited about
attending his book signing on Saturday
with Bailey and Ansley!

And to add to the great news,
I just found out that The Lucky One
will begin filming in late 2010!!

"In August 2008, I learned that Miley Cyrus was interested in the possibility of working with me, and after meeting with executives at Disney, I agreed to write a screenplay entitled The Last Song. I worked on the screenplay throughout the fall, completing the first draft in December 2008, and the final polish in January 2009. After that, I immediately began writing the novel of the same name. It's odd, I know. Usually, screenplays are adapted from novels (not the other way around) but since I was responsible for both and scheduling necessitated that the film begin shooting in the summer of 2009, I had no other choice. The Last Song, which is both a love story and a coming of age novel, was completed in June 2009, right around the time that filming began." ---Nicholas Sparks

The Last Song is a movie too!!
and is suppose to hit theaters in January 2010!
And don't forget, Dear John hits theaters
in February 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment