Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Reason Being....


So after a lot of thinking, I've finally given in and started a blog! One main reason for this, is to keep up with a very best friend, which we are practically the same person, but we never seem to be able to see each other as often as we'd like. Our solution - we each start a blog in order to stay connected! :)


So this is for you twin! Now that you are back in Atlanta, we will see each other more. But for now, I'll leave you with this.....



"since you've been gone.."









"you'll always be a part of me

i'm a part of you indefinitely"

1 comment:

  1. um.. so i love you so very much and so glad we get to keep up with each other now.. i guess all i need now is to get internet at my place so i can do this not just at my parents house. haha

    ReplyDelete